Recipe Type: Emeril Power AirFryer 360
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cup spinach
- 3 clove Garlic, sliced
- 1 2-lb flank steak, butterflied
- 2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 9 slice Muenster cheese
- 1.5 cup roasted peppers
1. Place a sauté pan on the stove top. Add the olive oil, spinach, and garlic to the pan and sauté until wilted (about 2 mins.). Once done, remove the spinach and garlic and let cool.
2. Place the flank steak on a cutting board. Rub the salt and black pepper on the flank steak and then layer the Muenster cheese, spinach, and roasted peppers on the flank steak. Roll and tie the flank steak to make a roulade.
3. Attach one of the Rotisserie Forks to the Rotisserie Spit and tighten the screws on the Fork. Slide the roulade on the spit rod into the secured spit fork. Secure the roulade on the Rotisserie Spit with the other Rotisserie Fork and screws.
4. Rotate the Program Selection Knob to the Rotisserie setting (375° F/190° C for 30 mins.). Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle.
5. Let the roulade rest for 10 mins. before serving.