Recipe Type: Emeril Pressure Air Fryer
- 1 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets (about 4 1/2 cups)
- 4.5 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 0.25 teaspoon pepper
- 1.75 cup half-and-half cream
- 4 ounce Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 0.5 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 2 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
1. Place wire rack with handles and chicken broth into inner pot. Add broccoli to mesh basket; place on rack. Cover with glass lid. Press steam function; select vegetables setting. Press timer; set to 7 minutes. Start.
2. Drain and set broccoli aside. In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in cream until smooth; add to inner pot. Press saute function; select vegetables setting. Set to medium cook time (10 minutes). Bring to a gentle boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in cream cheese and butter until melted. Stir in cooked broccoli. Press cancel.
3. Transfer to a 11/2-qt. round baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. In a small bowl, mix topping ingredients; sprinkle over cheese. Place baking dish on wire rack with handles; lower into inner pot. Cover with air frying lid. Press air fryer function; select custom setting. Press timer; set to 4 minutes. Start. Cook until topping is lightly browned.