Recipe Type: Emeril Power AirFryer 360
- 2.5 pound Cornish game hens
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2.5 teaspoon Emeril's Essence Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 lemon, halved
- 10 Sprigs fresh thyme
- Rub the Cornish hens with the olive oil and season them with the Creole seasoning and salt. Place a lemon half and 5 thyme sprigs in each cavity of each hen. Tie the hen so that the wings are pinned behind the back and the legs are pushed together and up.
- Attach one of the Rotisserie Forks to the Rotisserie Spit and tighten the screws on the Fork. Slide the hens onto the Spit and into the secured Fork. Secure the hens on the Spit with the other Fork and screws. Insert the Spit into the Rotisserie connections inside the Power AirFryer 360.
- Select the Rotisserie setting (30-min. cooking time). Set the cooking temperature to 340° F/171° C. Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle. Cook until the internal temperature of the hens reaches 165° F/74° C.
- Let the hens rest for 5 mins. before carving.