Recipe Type: Emeril Pressure AirFryer
- 2 cup crushed Ritz cracker (about 50)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 0.5 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 0 olive oil spray
1. In a shallow bowl, mix cracker crumbs, parsley and Emeril’s Original Essence. Place flour in a separate shallow bowl. Add eggs and water to a third shallow bowl; beat lightly. Dip chicken in flour to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
2. Place tall wire rack into inner pot. Arrange chicken in a single layer on greased rack. Spritz chicken with olive oil spray. Cover with air frying lid. Press air fry function; select poultry setting. Press timer; set to 10 minutes. Start.
3. Turn chicken over. Spritz with olive oil spray. Air fry 5-10 minutes longer or until chicken is golden brown and juices run clear. Repeat with remaining chicken.