Recipe Type: Emeril Pressure Air Fryer
- 1 large eggplant, peeled and cut into 1-in. cubes
- 2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise sliced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 0.5 cup kalamata olives or 1 can (6 oz.) pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 0.5 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 0.5 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
1. Place eggplant in a colander over a plate; sprinkle with 1 tsp. salt and toss. Let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse and drain well. Transfer to inner pot coated with olive oil. Stir in the tomatoes, zucchini, onions, green and yellow peppers, olives, tomato paste, basil, garlic, pepper and remaining salt. Drizzle with olive oil.
2. Cover with glass lid. Press slow cook function; select vegetables setting. Press timer; set to 3 hours. Press temp; set to 212°. Start. Cook until the vegetables are tender.