Recipe Type: Emeril Power AirFryer 360
- 5 cup Blueberries
- 1.25 cup granulated sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 pinch mace
- 2.5 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 3 tablespoon water
- 0.75 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 sheets store bought pie dough
1. Place a small saucepan on the stove top. Add the blueberries, sugar, lemon zest, and mace. Cook over medium heat while stirring until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture begins to look soupy (about 5 mins.).
2. Combine the cornstarch and water in a small bowl and whisk together. Pour the mixture into the saucepan with the blueberries and cook while stirring until the mixture begins to thicken. Once the mixture has thickened, remove the saucepan from the heat and let the mixture cool.
3. Select the Bake setting. Set the cooking temperature to 310° F/154° C and set the cooking time to 45 mins. Press the Start Button and let the Power AirFryer 360 preheat.
4. Roll out the dough sheets on a lightly floured surface until they are 1⁄8 in. thick. Place a pie pan on the dough and cut a round ¾ in. larger than the pie pan from one of the sheets. Press the dough into the pan and trim any excess dough from around the sides. Then, add the filling.
5. Make a lattice top by cutting the second sheet of dough into eight 1-in. pieces and weave the dough to form the lattice. Transfer the lattice to the top of the pie.
6. Once the Power AirFryer 360 has preheated, slide the Pizza Rack into Shelf Position 5. Place the pie pan on the Pizza Rack. Cook until the crust is golden brown.
7. Let the pie rest for about 2 hrs. before serving.