Recipe Type: Emeril Pressure AirFryer
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese
- 0.75 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 0.75 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 strips of bacon
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 0.25 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 0.25 teaspoon Chili powder
- 0.25 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pound fresh jalapeños
- 0.5 cup dry bread crumbs
- 0 Olive oil cooking spray
- 0 French onion dip or sour cream
1. In a large bowl, combine the cheeses, bacon and seasonings; mix well. Spoon 11/2-2 tablespoons into each pepper half. Roll in bread crumbs.
2. Cover tall wire rack with foil. Coat foil with olive oil cooking spray. Place tall wire rack into inner pot. Arrange peppers into a single layer on foil. Close air frying lid. Press air fry function; select custom setting. Press timer; set to 15 minutes for spicy flavor, 20 minutes for medium and 25 minutes for mild, being careful not to overcook. Start. Repeat with remaining peppers. If desired, serve with dip or sour cream.